Worrick Robinson IV (Knoxville ’87), a Nashville attorney, served as past president of the Davidson County alumni chapter and is a former chair of the Alumni Legislative Council. He continues to follow the volunteer spirit of his late parents. Worrick G. Robinson III served as president of the Alumni Association in 1971-72, and Jean Fuson Robinson was a Women’s Council member. His wife, the former Leslie Ann Bowman, is a 1988 UT Knoxville graduate.
Tom Losh (Chattanooga ’71, ’74), who resides in Ooltewah, Tenn., once served as the assistant dean of student affairs at UT Chattanooga and was assistant coach for the Mocs basketball team and head coach of the baseball team. The immediate past president of the UTC Alumni Board of Directors, Losh also is a member of the UC Foundation Board of Trustees. His wife, Teresa, is a 1977 and 1980 UT Chattanooga graduate.
Betsy Brasher (Martin ’98, ’03), currently resides in Memphis and is senior vice president for First Tennessee Bank. She served as chair of the Women’s Council in 2009-10 as well as on the UT Martin Alumni Council and School of Business Advisory Board. Brasher also served on the UTAA Finance and Marketing Services committees.
Past President/Chair of Annual Giving
Jennifer Stanley (Knoxville ’95), who calls Chattanooga home, is a senior marketing executive with McKinsey & Company. The former Rhodes Scholar studied in London as a member of the first class of UT Knoxville’s Whittle Scholars. Her husband, Trey, also is a 1995 UT Knoxville graduate.
2013-2014 Board of Governors
Terms expiring in June 30, 2014:
- Mike Griffin (Chattanooga ’85), Cleveland
- Steve Kennedy (Knoxville ’97), Lansdale, Pa.
- Mike Littlejohn (Knoxville ’73), Knoxville
- Rachel Nall (Knoxville, ’05), Chattanooga
- Randle Williams (Health Science Center ’77), Burns
Terms expiring June 30, 2015:
- Kimbrough Dunlap III (Knoxville ’85), Brentwood
- Tyler Forrest (Chattanooga ’10), Hixson
- Harrell Jeter, Jr. (Martin ’86), Memphis
- Laura Leslie (Knoxville ’85), Orlando, Fla.
- Kim Scholes, (Knoxville, ’84, ’86), Atlanta, Ga.
Terms expiring in June 30, 2016
- Chandra Alston (Martin ’93) Cordova
- Tim Bishop (Knoxville ’90), Kingsport
- Lisa DeBusk (Knoxville ’01) Nashville
- Jim Morris (Health Science Center ’72) Lebanon
- Doug Swafford (Chattanooga ’82) Soddy-Daisy
- Board of Trustees: Spruell Driver, Jr. (Knoxville ’87), Nashville
- UT Foundation Board: Janet McKinley (Knoxville ’80), Townsend
- Past Presidents Council: Leonard Hines (Health Science Center ’64), Lenoir City
- Alumni Legislative Council: R. Carter Runyan (Knoxville ’78), Athens
- Women’s Council: Susan Barnes (Knoxville ’70, ’80), Alcoa
- Student Representative: Cindy Brasher (Martin ’02), Memphis
- UT President: Joe DiPietro
- Interim Vice President for Development and Alumni Affairs: Lofton Stuart, Jr. (Agriculture ’71)
- Executive Director of the UTAA: Lofton Stuart, Jr. (Agriculture ’71)
- UT Knoxville Campus Representative: Lee Patouillet (Knoxville ’76)
- UT at Chattanooga Campus Representative: Jayne Holder (Chattanooga ’74)
- UT at Martin Campus Representative: Charley Deal (Martin ’92, ’96)
- UT Health Science Center Campus Representative: Kris Phillips