Jennifer Stanley (Knoxville ’95), who calls Chattanooga home, is a senior marketing executive with McKinsey & Company. The former Rhodes Scholar studied in London as a member of the first class of UT Knoxville’s Whittle Scholars. Her husband, Trey, also is a 1995 UT Knoxville graduate.
A Nashville attorney, Worrick Robinson IV (Knoxville ’87), past president of the Davidson County alumni chapter, continues to follow the volunteer spirit of his late parents—Worrick G. Robinson III, who served as president of the Alumni Association in 1971-72, and Jean Fuson Robinson, who was a Women’s Council member. Along with his sister, Lara Robinson Green, he also is a member of the Alumni Legislative Council. His wife, the former Leslie Ann Bowman, is a 1988 UT Knoxville graduate.
Tom Losh (Chattanooga, ’71, ’74), who once served as the assistant dean of student affairs at UT Chattanooga, was assistant coach for the Mocs basketball team and head coach of the baseball team. The immediate past president of the UTC Alumni Board, Losh also is a member of the UC Foundation. His wife, Teresa, is a 1977 and 1980 UT Chattanooga graduate.
Past President/Chair of Annual Giving
Kim Cross (Knoxville ’85) of Marietta, Ga., is the immediate past president of the Alumni Association. She’s a former president of the Atlanta alumni chapter and has served the UTAA as vice president, treasurer and Women’s Council chair. Her husband, Bart, is a 1983 UT Knoxville graduate.
2012-2013 Board of Governors
Terms expiring in June 30, 2013:
- Jerry Becker (Knoxville ’97), Hendersonville
- Tim Bishop (Knoxville ’90), Kingsport
- Alan Ledger (Knoxville ’87), Memphis
- Lemoyne Robinson (Martin ’93), Memphis
- Lee Ann Wyatt (Knoxville ’79), Jackson
Terms expiring June 30, 2014:
- Mike Griffin (Chattanooga ’85), Cleveland
- Steve Kennedy (Knoxville ’97), Lansdale, Pa.
- Mike Littlejohn (Knoxville ’73), Knoxville
- Rachel Nall (Knoxville, ’05), Chattanooga
- Randle Williams (Health Science Center ’77), Burns
Terms expiring June 30, 2015:
- Kimbrough Dunlap III (Knoxville ’85), Brentwood
- Tyler Forrest (Chattanooga ’10), Chattanooga
- Harrell Jeter, Jr. (Martin ’86), Memphis
- Laura Leslie (Knoxville ’85), Orlando, Fla.
- Kim Scholes, (Knoxville, ’84, ’86), Atlanta, Ga.
- Board of Trustees: Spruell Driver, Jr. (Knoxville ’87), Nashville
- UT Foundation Board: Charles E. Wharton (Knoxville ’65), Winchester
- Past Presidents Council: Leonard Hines (Health Science Center ’64), Lenoir City
- Alumni Legislative Council: R. Carter Runyan (Knoxville ’78), Athens
- Women’s Council: Anita Airee (Martin ’89, Health Science Center ’98), Knoxville
- Student Representative: Laura Gullett (UTM), Martin
- UT President: Joe DiPietro
- Vice President for Development and Alumni Affairs: Johnnie Ray
- Executive Director of the UTAA: Lofton Stuart, Jr. (Agriculture ’71)
- UT Knoxville Campus Representative: Phyllis A. Moore (Knoxville ’93)
- UT at Chattanooga Campus Representative: Jayne Holder (Chattanooga ’74)
- UT at Martin Campus Representative: Charley Deal (Martin ’92, ’96)
- UT Health Science Center Campus Representative: Kris Phillips